WHY IT’S IMPORTANT
What you will learn:
- What type of investor is betting on the West Coast right now and what are the most attractive asset classes for them?
- How do developers assemble capital stacks today? How do developers access capital?
- What will influence investors’ decision to be net sellers or buyers over the next 12 months?
- How do investors build their future portfolios? What makes investors nervous about current investments/portfolios?
- What fundamentals do lenders and investors pay the most attention to? Is inflation a priority?
- What are the opportunities offered by impact investing? How do large companies prioritize this type of investment?
How you will do more business:
Hear directly from leading investors and lenders in the CRE investment industry to learn what fundamentals they pay attention to and how they identify new deal opportunities. Join us to learn about the investor fundamentals driving capital markets on the West Coast.
Brokers, owners, developers, investors, construction, designers, architects, financial institutions, government officials and more!
Why should you participate:
Bisnow events bring together the biggest players in the industry to identify opportunities, grow your network and grow your business. With the largest number of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business better than us. Join Bisnow as we jump into the West Coast market to analyze its strengths and strategize on its areas of opportunity.
Discounts on group tickets: Want to buy 5 or more tickets? Fill out the form here to get in touch with the Bisnow marketing team and get exclusive group discounts.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries, please email our California Event Producer, Sam D’Angelo at [email protected]
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
We hosted over 72,000 live and in-person attendees worldwide in 2021. Our commitment to safety is no different in 2022. Our events adhere to all local Covid-19 regulations and protocols. In the interest of the safety of all our guests, we recommend that you take a rapid test or PCR to prove negative results before attending a gathering.
We will notify attendees if any rules are updated prior to this event. We look forward to welcoming you soon to do what we do best: network, connect and engage to do more business.