– The latest round of Golden State stimulus checks have now been handed out
– IRS tax filing season will begin 24 january: everything you need to know about Government assistance and tax declarations 2021
– The congress may include covid-19 stimulus funding in government spending bill
– Head of IRS Chuck rettig on the 2022 tax season: “The pandemic continues to create challenges”
– WE the unemployment rate has gone down at 3.9 percent in December, the lowest rate since the start of the pandemic
– Medium Social security benefit will be increase by about $ 92 this year, thanks to the increase of COLA 2022
– Failure to pass the Build Back Better bill means there will be no Child tax credit direct payment this month
– Up to $ 8,000 in stimulus payments may be claimed by some households this year
Information and useful links:
Child tax credit
– Is the Child tax credit further extended after the Senate did not approve the Build Back Better bill last month?
– Senator Manchin has his say on President Biden’s future Rebuild better proposals?
– The report confirms that the Bomber Boston received a stimulus check
– How many stimulus checks were approved in the past 12 months?
– Social Security beneficiaries are vying for a COLA increase, but could they also get a $ 200 extrathis month?
– What is the 5.9% increase in COLA does it mean for Social Security beneficiaries?